Drive 15 minutes from Tomei Expressway Shimizu Interchange to Shimizu Port,
then cross Suruga Bay on a high-speed ferry, traveling from Shimizu Port to Toi Port in just 75 minutes.
Onboard the ship, get a stunning view of Mt. Fuji that stretches from the coast all the way to the peak of the mountain.
Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Suruga Bay aboard this luxury vessel.
|Standard Fare||Return Trip Discount|
|Children (elementary school students):||¥1,000||¥900|
|Children (elementary school students):||¥250|
*One infant (under elementary school age) is free per adult.
Group discount (Applied to passenger fares)
|Group discount||15 people or more|
|Children (elementary school students):||¥900|
Return Trip Discount
Present the stub of your departure ticket when purchasing a return ticket to receive a 10% discount on the standard fare (Valid Period: 5 days starting from the day of your departure).
Caution: Discounts cannot be combined unless mentioned otherwise.
Payment may be made with either credit card, QUICpay, or nanaco.
- ＜Special rules regarding credit cards＞
- Payment may be made by credit card only in the following cases.
- ● Passengers, automobiles, motorcycles, and hand luggage on standard fares.
- ● Use with return trip discount for standard passage.
- ● Use with a group discount.
- ● Use with a physical disability discount, intellectual disability discount, or mental disability discount.
＜Credit cards accepted＞
|Type of card||Method of payment.|
|American Express||One time payment, payment in two installments, payment in three or more installments, revolving payment, lump sum payment from bonus salary|
|VISA||One time payment only.|
|Transportation IC card|
Shimizu Port Ferry Dock：
Address: 10-80 Hinode-cho, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka-shi
- From Tokyo: 2 h. (About 148 km) → Shimizu I.C. → Hinode Pier (4.6 km)
- From Nagoya: 2 h. 20 min (About 178 km) → Shimizu I.C. → Hinode Pier (4.6 km)
- From Osaka: 4 h. 15 min. (About 350 km) → Shimizu I.C. → Hinode Pier (4.6 km)
- From Shimizu I.C. to Hinode Pier → 4.6km (About 15 min.)
- JR Tokyo Station → JR Shizuoka Station (About 60 min. on Hikari Shinkansen) → (Transfer to local train, about 15 min. on Tokaido Main Line) → JR Shimizu Station
- JR Nagoya Station → JR Shizuoka Station (About 60 min. on Hikari Shinkansen) → (Transfer to local train, about 15 min. on Tokaido Main Line) → JR Shimizu Station
- JR Shin-Osaka Station → JR Shizuoka Station (About 1 h. 50 min. on Hikari Shinkansen) → (Transfer to local train, about 15 min. on Tokaido Main Line) → JR Shimizu Station
- From JR Shimizu Station
8 minutes by taxi from the East Gate
10 minutes by free shuttle bus from the East Gate (Departs at 07:25 AM, 10:15 AM, 01:05 PM, 03:50 PM)
8 minutes by local bus from the West Gate. Stop “Hatoba / Verkehr Hakubutsukan-mae”. 8 minute walk to final destination.
IZU DREAM PASS(Includes ferry, rail, bus)IZU DREAM PASS
An entertainment complex close to the ferry terminal!
S-Pulse Dream PlazaExternal link
Shimizu's premiers source for locally caught seafood!
Shimizu Fish Market: Kashi-no-ichi
At this marketplace, you can enjoy eating an extensive range of fresh local seafood caught off the coast of Shimizu! Savor the rich flavors of various seafood dishes cooked right next to the port and go shopping for souvenirs in the special atmosphere of a marketplace.
Maguro Hall serves a great variety of fresh sea foods.
Shimizu Fish Market: Kashi-no-ichi
149 Shimazaki-cho, Shimizu-ku Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka-ken 424-0823 Japan
Closed on Wednesdays* (Some shops are open every day.)
From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The parking lot has capacity for 200 cars.
(Parking is free for the first 30 minutes after entry, free for one and a half hours with a purchase of at least 500 yen, and free for two and a half hours with the purchase of a meal)